Monday 2 May 2011

The Final Step

Over the Mid-Sem break we were asked to do a few things. One was to add three gradient/textures into our chosen Electroliquid Aggregation to reflect the Clients perspective on the world.

I then added to the terrain, with more trees, grass and more ambient material.

I played around with the lighting, and managed to achieve a very beautiful sunset effect which I was proud of. It added to my final scene so much and I love it.

I uploaded the Crysis Files to 2shared.com. The link is below to access my files.

Here are my close-ups of my textures.





 I love this picture. It encapsulates everything that I wanted to get out of this Experiment. The scenery and shadowing is amazing, and portrays the Clients views very effectively. 








I love this waterfall I created. It adds so much to the scene. It makes the scene complete, and adds a depth to the structure and surrounding environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment