Wednesday 11 May 2011

Experiment 3: One-Point Perspectives

ONE-POINT PERSPECTIVES

I found, after doing extensive sketches in the last two Experiments, that One-Point Perspectives are the most rewarding. The results of these drawings are quite interesting, as they show so much more abstraction and depth in just one small sketch. The word association with power was also quite interactive, as I could easily find the right words to describe the certain view points. The power words were the perfect way for us to understand the concept behind these drawings, and I already have an idea of what is going to become of these structures later on in the Experiment.

These were my favourite set of drawings as I seem to have drawn them the neatest and also the words associated with power are quite contrasted throughout the three point-of-views.





No comments:

Post a Comment